Stitch It International is the industry leader in Used Embroidery Machine sales. We have won the trust of thousands of embroidery businesses for over the last three-plus decades by taking 22 steps to certify that our used machines are refurbished and in full working order.
Peace of Mind for Your Business:
22-Step Certified Checklist
- 10-Point Diagnostic Electrical/Mechanical Check
- Ensure control panel and power box work properly
- Test electric moving parts (20-30 parts)
- Ensure pickers are properly firing and adjusted
- Ensure upper thread hooks fire and adjust to move between magic strips
- Ensure knives open and close properly
- Ensure main shaft spins 360 degrees
- Check X-axis frame movements
- Check Y-axis frame movements
- Test color change motor
- Ensure holding device functions properly
- Align, Center and Sync Machine Heads
- Inspect Needle Bar Case and Internal Parts Behind Head
- Service needle bar cases, rubbers and felts
- Check bushings
- Clean and re-oil needle bars
- Check and Replace Knives
- Remove, Service and Readjust Magic Strips
- Remove, Clean, Inspect and Replace Reciprocators
- Inspect Fasteners, Nuts and Bolts, Replace as Necessary
- Check Rotary Hooks and Bobbin Cases, Replace as Needed
- Inspect Cams, Bearings and Bushings
- Inspect Pulleys, Belts and Gears
- Check and Reset Needle Depth and Stop-Position Collars
- Check and Adjust Hook Timing
- Regrease and Oil Moving Parts (20-30 parts)
- Check and Adjust Upper and Lower Tensions
- Resync Cap Driver and Tubular Arms
- Update Current Version of Software if Applicable
- Update Hardware from Floppy Disc to USB if Applicable
- Check Wiring from Power Box to Control Panel
- Inspect and Fix Accessories Equipped for the Machine
- Test-Run Machines on Cap and Tubular for Approximately 120,000 Stitches
- Clean the Surface of Machine and Necessary Components
- Add 90-Day Electronic Components Warranty Service
Shop Used Machines
In the embroidery business, sometimes your next step is recognizing that your current machine is no longer meeting your needs.
We are here for you to assess the maximum value of your current embroidery machine and we are ready to empower you by purchasing your machine or allowing you to trade it in toward another machine in our inventory. Whether you just need a machine or need a full embroidery solution, Stitch It International is ready to serve you.
Explore Certified Used Machines
The right embroidery machine is key to growing your business. Explore your options by filtering below or scroll to browse all models.
Explore Non-Certified Used Machines
Non-Certified used embroidery machines are sold in “as-is” condition. Explore your options by filtering below or scroll to browse all models.
Certified Used Embroidery Machine Contact
Need more information about our certified used commercial embroidery machines?
Complete the contact form and a team member will be in touch soon!
Request equipment training and review current schedule.
Need help with an existing machine? Explore resources.
Check out all of the options available through Stitch It.