The Key to Success
At Stitch It International, we believe that both training and support are key to your long-term success when it comes to purchasing a machine from us. That’s why we’re proud to offer our customers a comprehensive training program for SWF embroidery machines, including:
- Thread Settings and Tensions
- Hooping Different Kinds of Garments
- How To Input an Embroidery Design
- How to Run the Machine & Basic Control Panel Operations
- Changing from Flat Embroidery to Cap Embroidery
- Intro to Embroidery Supplies like: backing, toppings, threads, bobbins, needles and more.
- Troubleshooting Common Machine Errors
- How to Finish Garments Properly
- General Maintenance
Two Convenient Options For Training
Offered monthly at our corporate headquarters in Patton, MO., this two-day course is free to customers, with travel and lodging at your expense.
Classes are held the second Thursday and Friday of every month, with limited space.
Schedule may vary.
We offer comprehensive training right in your own shop, for your comfort and convenience. Contact us for pricing and dates available below.
Training Video Library
Training Program inquiry
Interested in Stitch It International's embroidery machine training options?
Complete the form and we'll be in touch with more information.