ISS Fort Worth, TX
Impressions Expo Fort Worth is a Must-Attend Event
New products, services, and relationships are invaluable when it comes to the decorated apparel industry. Trends are constantly changing and evolving in our business-and what’s on the horizon may change the face of the industry. It can be overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be. Impressions Expo Fort Worth 2021 has the solution.
impressU, A Conference Like No Other in the Industry
Impressions Expo Fort Worth’s Conference program offers strategic educational sessions on the topics that matter to you most. With over 40 workshops and conference seminars covering various topics and trends, your needs are met at Impressions Expo Fort Worth. What makes our content unique is that it is curated, which means our speakers are not only knowledgeable, but prepared with helpful, actionable presentations for you to learn from. Our agenda is created in part with the editorial experts from IMPRESSIONS magazine , so you know all of the latest and greatest in the decorated apparel industry will be covered here. With multiple tracks and in-depth sessions covering topics covering custom apparel topics that matter to you, your perfect agenda yet is waiting.
Impressions Expo Fort Worth Event Terms and Conditions
- Due to safety and insurance purposes, NO infants or children under the age of 16 will be permitted on the Expo Show Floor, Workshops or Conference Seminars. Proof of age is required. Please note Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- No cameras or video equipment allowed on the show floor. Violators will be prosecuted.
- No strollers or rolling carts larger than airline carry on size are permitted on the Expo Show Floor.
- Emerald reserves the right to use photographs/video taken of you at the show for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Show Name may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Show Name will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.
Registration questions: (864) 342-6285
- Is Your Business Stuck?
- Stitch Tip [Video]: Embroidering on a Handkerchief (with No-Show Backing)
- OKI Printer Tip [Video]: Create One Color, Neon Designs with Flex-Soft Paper
- OKI Printer Tip [Video]: Get Vivid Colors on Lighter T-Shirts with Forever Laser Light Paper
- Master the Tough Stuff and Stand Out
- Stitch Tip [Video]: Embroidering Appliqué on Garments